'12 Hudson Speedster

Guest Hudson33

Guest Hudson33

Have acquired incomplete fabrication of speed roadster from estate and now working to complete unfinished items. Have the rear end and front hubs made getting ready for wood spoke wheels.

Not sure if some of the items are "correct" but will continue to use or make based on information received.

Would like to send some pics but not too competent in that dept. but will try if anyone is interested

F

Guest Hudson33

Hi Paul

Thanks

Will try to send some as the car came to me as a start and maybe some progress as it goes. Not much changes when it is just the small little details but may be of interest form members.

Thanks

Fred

Ladys and gentelman..... we have a winner!!

By far Fred the best speedster project I have seen to date! On this form, and any where else I might add. And I am not saying that just because I'm a Hudson nut.

For all of us that follow this speedster form, Im going to say well done.

For those of you are reading this, I have known this car for almost 40 years now. this car has been on Vancouver Island for most of it's life. And I had the privalidge to sit in it and go for a ride when I was about 8 years old with its long past owner Jack.... last name is gone. This would be back in the early 70's. Some where I have a Photo of that day.

Fred is now the currant care taker of this car, and has taken on the last care takers dream to bring it to what it is today. for those of you that are on the internet for brass cars, you may recongnize freds name for his search for the proper wheels as I believe, it had cadilac wheels on it. He is now getting made the proper Hudson style wheels and hubs for this speedster.

This is what this Hudson Looked liked from the factory...

post-72691-143142229079_thumb.jpg

.This is what It looks like today

post-72691-143142229095_thumb.jpg

This my speedster friends, is what a speedster is all about!!

post-72691-143142229086_thumb.jpg

post-72691-143142229088_thumb.jpg

post-72691-143142229091_thumb.jpg

post-72691-143142229093_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Hudson33

Progress to date have made the spark/throttle arms and now getting ready to instal rebuilt waterpum and magneto.

I may be slow but not too fast

Fred

post-83428-143142277127_thumb.jpg

post-83428-143142277145_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Ladys and gentelman..... we have a winner!!

By far Fred the best speedster project I have seen to date! On this form, and any where else I might add. And I am not saying that just because I'm a Hudson nut.

For all of us that follow this speedster form, Im going to say well done.

For those of you are reading this, I have known this car for almost 40 years now. this car has been on Vancouver Island for most of it's life. And I had the privalidge to sit in it and go for a ride when I was about 8 years old with its long past owner Jack.... last name is gone. This would be back in the early 70's. Some where I have a Photo of that day.

Fred is now the currant care taker of this car, and has taken on the last care takers dream to bring it to what it is today. for those of you that are on the internet for brass cars, you may recongnize freds name for his search for the proper wheels as I believe, it had cadilac wheels on it. He is now getting made the proper Hudson style wheels and hubs for this speedster.

This is what this Hudson Looked liked from the factory...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218094[/ATTACH]

.This is what It looks like today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218095[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218097[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218098[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218099[/ATTACH]

This my speedster friends, is what a speedster is all about!!

That long lost friend was Jack Haliday...