1950 chrysler royal parts car

AdW13

We picked up this car this week. We want to keep any parts that will work for spares for our traveler...but anything else is up for grabs. I read that the doors wont fit...will the fenders? Clearlt the rear window is different...same as the front bumper.

We live near Spokane...willing to ship anywhere...but you have to pay the shipping.

Here are the parts we know we are keeping.

Motor

Tranny

Radio

Pedal assemblies

Wheels and hubcaps

Windows...if they work for the traveler

Keys and locks

Front and rear suspension

Rearend

Radiator

We will sell the steering column, shift linkages, any body parts, trim, dash, seats, window cranks etc.

If i am missing something we should keep, please let me know. Please make us an offer on parts you may want.

IMG_38640832189072.jpg

IMG_38659233664072.jpg

Lol...cant u see its a fancy shmancy hood propper? Lol

Btw...looks like we will be going through your area the 24th....we decided to go back via i5 in case we find lots of good parts...we dont want to pack them around ten days...lol looking forward to seeing your db's....and meeting you.

Sorry. I think the radio will work in the traveler...so we need to keep it.

Ps...i love those old woodies. I would love to find a good one to restore down the road....i really enjoy refinishing wood....and restoring....so i think it is a must for my bucket list.

Lol...cant u see its a fancy shmancy hood propper? Lol

Btw...looks like we will be going through your area the 24th....we decided to go back via i5 in case we find lots of good parts...we dont want to pack them around ten days...lol looking forward to seeing your db's....and meeting you.

Looking forward to meeting you. The hood prop was my first guess. I have had those wooden props before. John

• 1 month later...

I have a 50 Windsor. Would be interested in the following if you have them:

Right taillight lens (if not cracked), push pull knobs from back door locks, drivers side hood hinge, inside dome light switch(the one on the pillar between front and back seat). Please let me know if any of these parts are available and pricing. Thanks.

David Berkham

Hood hinge $40

Light switch $20

Lock thingies $10

Shipping would b whatever it costs from zip 99009.....

We had a good right rear taillight cover when we bought the car but by time we got back there he had broke it with his forklift while moving the old hulk out. ARRRGH....