What vehicle will you be bringing to the Hershey show field?

Belvedere

I saw SAMBARN'S post telling us he is bringing a Keller to Hershey. What other rarities (or not so rare beauties) can we expect to see? Tell us what you will be entering. I'll be showing my '68 Plymouth, as I've done for many years since it turned 25 years old.

Instead of bringing my 1962 Olds Starfire Coupe, that has been the the last eight Fall Hershey AACA Meets, this year I am bringing for its first trip to Hershey my '62 Olds Dynamic 88 Fiesta Station Wagon. I have driven it over 11,000 miles since making it roadworthy, having been to Carlisle, Auburn, and Lansing for various shows and swap meets, including the NAOC Meet in Elmira, New York this past June. Though I've still got a bit to do on it, it's come a long way, and I've had lots of fun with it, while people enjoy seeing it as well...post-49040-143142216505_thumb.jpg

post-49040-14314221653_thumb.jpg

Instead of bringing my 1962 Olds Starfire Coupe, that has been the the last eight Fall Hershey AACA Meets, this year I am bringing for its first trip to Hershey my '62 Olds Dynamic 88 Fiesta Station Wagon. I have driven it over 11,000 miles since making it roadworthy, having been to Carlisle, Auburn, and Lansing for various shows and swap meets, including the NAOC Meet in Elmira, New York this past June. Though I've still got a bit to do on it, it's come a long way, and I've had lots of fun with it, while people enjoy seeing it as well...[ATTACH=CONFIG]216760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]216759[/ATTACH]

COOL CAR! Can't wait to see it there. :cool: