Looking for rear quarter window locks and handles

Guest Captain Kirk

Guest Captain Kirk

Hey There,

I am coming down the final streatch on my 1948 Ford wagon restoration and I am looking for a full set of 4 handles and handle locks for the rear quarter panel windows. If someone has a set or knows where I can buy a set I would be grateful for the assistance.

Thank you, Kirk (714) 493-5764

Captain Kirk, your request is going to be a tough one. I log on to three or four woodie sites a day and never have seen a set of these offered. Your best bet would be to check with some pro shops that build hot rod woodies, they might not use these locks. I researched having these made and it was just too costly. Also you might try any "basket cases" offered on E-Bay the owners might be willing to sell them. Good luck!

The locks pictured are not the correct locks for '46 thru '48. The locks Capt. Kirk are looking for have an oval shaped base with two screw holes, also the pulls would be much shorter. I think the ones pictured could be for a'38 or '40.

studeboy1930, I took pictures of my car and these are the type of window locks that Capt. Kirk needs for his 1948. I'm sure someone can use the one's you have as you know they are rare.post-89381-143142222466_thumb.jpg