All kinds of parts I can bring to Hershey if anyone is interested. I'll add more daily! 20's-80'

I guess it's time to start offering stuff I can tote along to Hershey if anyone is interested. The parts will range from the 1920's-1980 and cover many makes.

I'll add photos of anything you see if interested just let me know. I will also gladly entertain trades for smaller NOS parts of any make that.

NOS 1974-1978 Cadillac Rocker Moulding in the GM package-100.00

NOS or New takeoff complete pair of 1978 Cadillac bumper ends with taillights. (these are super nice show quality)-$450.00 for the pair

Used lot of MG midget parts. 2 nice complete rust free doors with upholstery hinges and glass, Rot Free trunk lid with emblems and RH front fender with a small rust hole in the lip under the park light - $500.00 for everything

Nice early Model A take off windshield assembly with Ford instructions on it. - 125.00

NOS 1972 Ford Torino LH rear axle assembly with seals and bearings in the FOMOCO box- 75.00

Headlight bar and Lights, Early 30's. I'll post photos of it shortly to try to figure out the application.

1936 Chrysler Airstream fender skirts with mouldings. Decent shape. may fit 1935 as well. - 275.00

Rechromed 1960 and up Jaguar mark 10? rear bumper with NOS guards and restored bumper brackets. Super nice plating on this (show chrome) 450.00

Complete Hudson Twin H setup with Aircleaners, Linkage and Carbs. 550.00

NOS Pair of Buell Air Horns. Really nice. 200.00

NOS pair of Accessory 53? Plymouth 2 door hardtop window vent Visors. They are really long and must go the length of the whole rain gutter. In the Mopar Box- 200.00

NOS 1949 Plymouth Grille guard with mounting hardware. 100.00

I'll try to think of and list more each day so check back.

Edited by auburnseeker
added more stuff. (see edit history)

Some more stuff I found today.

NOS Guide Fog lights with Brackets in really nice shape. I'll have to post a photo and double check the size. $200

NOS 1966 Chevy Caprice wagon wood grained RH front fender Molding # 3884910 -$100

Used pair of Trico Air Horns with very nice chrome and louvered covers over the ends - $100

Used aluminum Bellhousing off a 1960 Chrysler 383. -$50

I also have a Good 383 1960 Chrysler Block with Heads and crank but it's missing the pistons. I have the oil pan and most major parts. Very good bores with no ridge. It's in my dry shop apart and oiled up. $300

Used 1938 Ford COE grille/hood assembly. Very straight with some rust but not rotten. $300

NOS 1967-1972 Chevy full size and Chevelle Wagon Luggage rack cover in the GM box. Part Number 987053 -$150

More stuff to come. Check back daily. Let me know if you need pictures of anything. Nothing is junk and the NOS parts are really nice.

I also have some NOS late 40's early 50's Mopar heater kits in the boxes. I'll try to get them Identified. If you know the Mopar number of the one you need let me know. I believe they are numbered with numbers like 810 812 etc.

Most prices are negotiable please keep that in mind and as I mentioned, NOS parts trades gladly accepted. I also like radio Delete plates, pedal pads etc.

Here Is today's additions:

NOS 1969 Olds 88 rear tail panel -$75.00

NOS 1947-1953 Chevy 3/4 and 1 ton truck radiator support - $125.00

NOS 1963-1964 Olds Excluding F85 Radiator support assembly (complete) $150.00

NOS 1971-1974 Chevy passenger wagon, Luggage rack Cover in the GM box, #994204 - $150.00

NOS several different types of 1959 and 1960 Chevy Glare Shade's in the boxes some fit hardtops, some fit sedans and wagons. THese are long and hard to ship so Hershey Delivery would be best. These go across the rear window or windshield I believe- $40 Each

Rechromed 1948 Cadillac Front bumper that got damaged in shipping so most of it has beautiful show chrome but Now there is an Egg sized dent on the end which actually chipped the chrome. Probably just a core now. I paid 500.00 The shipper wouldn't make good on the damage so my loss your gain. - 75.00

NOS 1951 and other year GMC LH inner fender. Models 100-22, 150-22, and 250-22. - $125.00

Edited by auburnseeker
added more stuff (see edit history)

Some more stuff I dug out today.

NOS pair of 1959-1963 Chevy radiator shrouds (RH & LH) for 283 and 327 full size cars. $200 for the pair.

NOS pair of RH front 1978-1980 Chevy Malibu front fenders. $150.00 for the pair. Yes they are both RH.

NOS LH inside door panel for 1982-1987 Pontiac G37, 1982 Buick G47 and a Similar Camaro but the application didn't come up in my book. This is Black in the GM box-Part Number- 20200001 $75.00

NOS 1969-1970 Chevy full size RH outer wheel house. Fits 1969 excluding wagon and Convertible. Fits all 1970. $75.00

NOS Rear fender I'll add a photo of Shortly. Someone labeled it 1939-1946 Truck but I'm pretty sure it's the wrong tag on it. There is no part number.

Offers? Questions? You can't beat the shipping price. Pick up at my Hotel is easiest. I'm right off Chocolate Ave.

I was rummaging around and found another couple of parts. I'm sure I'll add a couple more to this as well.

NOS 1971-1972 Monte Carlo Front splash pan. 75.00

Nice used 1955-1957 Chevy Pontiac Sunvisor with trim. No mounting hardware, 200.00

NOS Chevy truck grille guard from the 50's in the GM box . (painted white) I'll have to get the part number for exact application. 125.00

Used Nice 1949-1956 Olds 2x4 offenhauser intake manifold-$250.00

I think the fender may be for a 1937 Chevy suburban or panel truck. $200.00 see photos in the "what is it section".

NOS 1961 Chevy Passenger upper grille sheetmetal part. I'm not sure of the technical name. It's about 6 foot long with air slots, in the GM box -100.00

NOS 1965 Chevy (Not sure if it's passenger or Nova) 6 Cylinder Automatic radiator in the original box. - $100.00

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest iehotrod

Do you have any pictures of the Guide Fog Lights?

Some more stuff I found today.

NOS Guide Fog lights with Brackets in really nice shape. I'll have to post a photo and double check the size. $200

NOS 1966 Chevy Caprice wagon wood grained RH front fender Molding # 3884910 -$100

Used pair of Trico Air Horns with very nice chrome and louvered covers over the ends - $100

Used aluminum Bellhousing off a 1960 Chrysler 383. -$50

I also have a Good 383 1960 Chrysler Block with Heads and crank but it's missing the pistons. I have the oil pan and most major parts. Very good bores with no ridge. It's in my dry shop apart and oiled up. $300

Used 1938 Ford COE grille/hood assembly. Very straight with some rust but not rotten. $300

NOS 1967-1972 Chevy full size and Chevelle Wagon Luggage rack cover in the GM box. Part Number 987053 -$150

More stuff to come. Check back daily. Let me know if you need pictures of anything. Nothing is junk and the NOS parts are really nice.

I also have some NOS late 40's early 50's Mopar heater kits in the boxes. I'll try to get them Identified. If you know the Mopar number of the one you need let me know. I believe they are numbered with numbers like 810 812 etc.

• 9 months later...

Time to drag up my Hershey available for delivery stuff. Some of this stuff has been wholesaled off. I would say I still have better than 50 percent of it though. If you see anything check in and i'll let you know if I still have it. I'll add more to the list as I keep cleaning out.

Prices are negotiable on most items. Some more than others. I'll gladly trade for smaller NOS parts of most any make.

Might be interested in the chrome horns and any side moldings or chromed pieces you might have for the '36 chyrsler. Did you finally sell yours?

Do you happen to have any interior gauges or trim? Also looking for exterior chrome windshield wiper base trim. If you can, please provide me with a listing of what you have for I will not be coming to Hershey

I have no Idea what the radiator fits. It came out of a Studebaker dealership but it may not be Stude as there were other make parts mixed in. It looks to have been NOS or a very early takeoff.

The sunvisor I have no Idea on either. I can measure it if it would help. Unfortunately much of the stuff I buy comes without any tags.

Might be interested in the chrome horns and any side moldings or chromed pieces you might have for the '36 chyrsler. Did you finally sell yours?

Do you happen to have any interior gauges or trim? Also looking for exterior chrome windshield wiper base trim. If you can, please provide me with a listing of what you have for I will not be coming to Hershey

I still have the Chrysler although it just came out in print in Hemmings so it may move. Looks alot better than the 33 convertible above it in the ad for almost the same money.

Right now I'm going to keep the extra parts and pass them along with the car (I do have a complete set of dash gauges in clusters) as well as a box of NOS service parts if the potential buyer doesn't negotiate too much on the price. If he does then they may be available.

• 3 months later...
Guest Bradscott36

Hello. I'm looking for bell housing for a 39 p8. Its column shift transmission and want original bell to retain factory pedal start. Can u help or lead me in right direction to find it. It seems impossible to find. Thanks Brad