1969 Continental Mark III For sale

Rolling Sculpture

Being offered For Sale is my 1969 Continental Mark III. Super Nice Car, Cosmetic and Mechanical Frame-On Restoration 4 years ago by the previous owner. Over $25,000 in receipts, Receipts come with the car. Driven Less than 2500 miles since Restoration. 88,000 miles shown on odometer, I only have a couple of old oil change stickers to help authenticate the mileage. Restoration included Base-Coat Clear-Coat Paint in original color, All New Interior and Trunk Lining, All Chrome Trim was Re-Plated or Replaced, Stainless Trim removed and Polished, Tires, Suspension, Total Engine Rebuild, Complete Air Conditioning Conversion to R134 and it Blows "ICE" Cold. Options include: Tilt Steering Column, Auto Light Dimming, AM 8 Track Radio (Radio works, I do not have an 8 Track to test it), Passenger Side Mirror, Cruise Control (not Working), Air Conditioning, Both Driver and Passenger Power Seats, Power Windows and Tinted Glass. Rides and Drives as Good as it Looks. In the last three weeks (from Louisville, Kentucky) we drove it to Auburn, Indiana for the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival, The car Competed in the Dayton, Ohio Concours d' Elegance and just last weekend we drove it to Indianapolis, Indiana for the Hoosier Auto Show and Swap Meet. If not Sold by Hershey we will be driving it there (10 1/2 hour Drive). Asking $14,950. More Pictures available! email me with any Questions, Contact Mark at: mmotorcars@gmail.com

post-55474-143142205646_thumb.jpg

post-55474-143142205668_thumb.jpg

post-55474-143142205634_thumb.jpg

post-55474-143142205657_thumb.jpg

Edited by rollingsculpture (see edit history)