Wireless Internet at Hershey?

Guest 36chev

Does anyone know if there are areas in or near the Hershey field areas that have public wireless? I will be needing to check work emails, etc. and don' t have a smart phone (only a dumb phone, like me...). I do have a work issued iPad, but again do not have a contract for getting to the Internet through phone networks. We have a vendor spot in the Red field.

I've been lurking around, but haven't posted for a long time. Thanks!

Thanks for the information. Yep, we're camping on our spot in the Red field, so driving out to places will not be convenient. I might end up paying the $21.95 if it will work with an iPad. Or, do you know if there is a McDonalds, etc. somewhat close by (within several miles--I don't mind walking--need the exercise!)

Matthew, the link describes using a PC or laptop with a wireless card. Do you think it will also allow an iPad IOS with wireless to connect?

Thanks!

I think the on field wireless will work with the iPad, you just need to use the browser to set it up and pay. The bad news is unless they have added more antennas or upped their signal I'm not sure it will reach the Red field, you may have to walk over closer to the Giant Center. I bought it for 2 years and it was marginal at my spot, CI 8-10 (lower side of Chocolate field).

Thanks again for all the ideas. I kind of like John's thought and believe will try wandering over to Starbucks. Doesn't sound much further, if any, than the Giant Center.