1941 Buick Roadmaster

Guest ole buick

Guest ole buick

I am just getting started here and posted in General Discussion first. I had several recommendations to post in the Buick section. I recently purchased this ole Buick, a 41 Roadmaster that I love. She is a dream come true for me. I love to drive her. It's a 20 footer but beauty only goes paint deep, love goes all the way to the drive shaft. I'll post a few pictures of the ole Buick for your review

Many thanks to forum member 41Roadmaster. He has already helped me a lot and I am grateful to him

Thank You

Donald Wallace

Clarksville Tennessee

.post-96300-143142179577_thumb.jpg

post-96300-14314217954_thumb.jpg

post-96300-143142179549_thumb.jpg

post-96300-143142179558_thumb.jpg

post-96300-143142179568_thumb.jpg

Donald,

Welcome to the unofficial 41 Buick owners association. I think Anderson may have some trim parts that you may want for the car. Best of luck and have fun with it. What state did you buy the car from?

Dennis

Guest ole buick

Anderson is the person that introduced me to this forum and has already been a big supporter. I am going to need a lot more help too. I look forward to meeting every one it certainly appears to be a great group.

Guest ole buick
I'll give you a hundred spot for those outside bumper guards/wing/ears.......... hehehe.

Nice RM, happy for you........

Dale in Indy

I appreciate the offer. I can't take advantage of Forum members like that since I am so new here. I'veonly seen the ears on one other car. I don't know if they are add on's or a factory option.

Guest ole buick
Don

Welcome and Buickful car ya have! You have found a great place with a never ending supply of great people. Have you considered becoming part of the BCA? (Buick Club of America) Matt

Thanks, I am not familiar with BCA. Can you tell me more about it?