OT Wife says 4 door! I want 2005 Buick PA Ultra...

rjfranken

Guest my3buicks

You could toss in a little fun with your four door and find a Lucerne Super with the enhanced 8 cyl and unique nose and rear treatment.

I've got 8 Reattie doors...(Anybody need windows?) SO-It's the last of the body style and That year with the big toothy Buick grill from the road master fling; and still the taillights. The newer- any car-, looks like any import and I don't like it. An egg with corner lighting; and I can't see where the front end stops, much less the tail. Gas and the blower- and STYLE. Again the Mojo is being lost to corporate blindness. Only if I can find one! Oh, I still got the 91 ecm I pulled with the 2 door moldings.

Thanks all. Hi. 'Been a while; to add, AT&T got me working so long and hard all I can do is drive my beater car. 6 days, dark to dark since may. Time Warner has bought out Insight and made the perfect storm here. The OT is helping my new car. I just got the wife an upgrade from the grand am to a Lexus (she likes!). I would take a Lexus if I don't find the ... no I'll find it.

Edited by rjfranken (see edit history)

If that is what you want then I am sure that is what you should get. I've had a number of rental LeSabres and they were all comfortable and could get very good mpg on the road. Since it was made well after the 55 was repealed it should be tuned for 70-75 and will have OBD-II (I can monitor on my telephone 8*).

Well I own a 1991 Lesabre and My sister has a 1989 Park Avenue. The 3800 square bodies were the best ever made. Simple, good mpg, and a lot of luxury items as well as a lot of spare parts available. They also have a classic look, and i have gotten many compliments on my 91 (last year of the square body). The next Park Avenue or Lesabre I will buy may be the next generation up, but I really dont want to as I love the square bodies!

I found an 03 Ultra diamond white 160K miles . I saw where there is oil on the bottom lip of the airfilter box mount at the front header but it looks like the blower may have been changed...it has pooled on the wells of the abs control under it and looked somewhat fresh (hadn't built a dirt crust but it has been sitting 3 months). Had a quart to much oil in it- wonder if that would have any bearing on it?

Wait a minute, you bought her a Lexus, and now she's telling you what to buy? Buy what YOU like. It is always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. Stand up for yourself now man!

Thanks all. Hi. 'Been a while; to add, AT&T got me working so long and hard all I can do is drive my beater car. 6 days, dark to dark since may. Time Warner has bought out Insight and made the perfect storm here. The OT is helping my new car. I just got the wife an upgrade from the grand am to a Lexus (she likes!). I would take a Lexus if I don't find the ... no I'll find it.

I really would like the Ultra over my Daily Driver Sable. I worry about the blower oil. The engine cover is missing and the lot can't find a 3/16 allen to check its oil...I'm wondering how the air cleaner got wet on the lower lip and the cover got missing? Verry Innteresting.

• 3 weeks later...

My used car dealer friend has got me coming to see an 03 Regal Thursday. I said "Regal? You just don't see many Regals at all". I wonder why, then I saw the grill...I hope there is an aftermarket to have it look like more of a Buick; the T&A ya know. But a mid size Century all done up with the 3800...don't know if it's the G or L.

Guest Squire Tom

bestest favoritest ride that even my wife liked was a '90 olds 98 touring sedan with all the boxes checked. all except for the tevyes which was repaired several times on gm's dime . rear end jumped to the left on hard braking . dont know if the ultras used the tevyes or not , but better take a good look .

• 3 weeks later...
Bob' date=' my favorite saying is; "I've only been married a short time, 39 years, so I'm still learning". Congrats on your marital bliss over the last 35 years. That is a great achievement![/quote']

And my favorite saying (coined by myself) is, "Marriage is a great institution if you don't mind being institutionalized".

And my favorite saying (coined by myself) is, "Marriage is a great institution if you don't mind being institutionalized".

:) I thought that quip came from the inimitable W.C. Fields. But googling on it, it could also have been Groucho Marx or Mae West.