1928 Pontiac 2 door parts cars

JO BO

• 1 month later...
I need an ignition switch , the one that has the key in middle and the drop down handle for the lights, Do you have such? Thanks

Hi, Both cars have the ignition cable. I removed the better one awhile back. (had to take the transmission cover off to do so. I believe one of the cars still has the drop down handle. I will check when I go out to the farm today. Thanks

Edited by JO BO (see edit history)

Hi, Both cars have the ignition cable. I removed the better one awhile back. (had to take the transmission cover off to do so. I believe one of the cars still has the drop down handle. I will check when I go out to the farm today. Thanks

Yes, One of the cars has the drop down light switch handle. Thanks

Guest Trent Osborne

JOBO, I'm interested in the grille and shell. Do you have a tail-light? Thank you for your time. Please shoot me a price on the grille and shell. Respectfully; Trent

Hi; I still have (2) 1928 Pontiac parts cars with lots of good parts. Let me know what you need. Thanks JO BO

Hi,

Do you have the long rectangular box on the exhaust manifold that fits into the firewall

to heat the interior of the car? Please PM me.Thanks!

kaycee

Hi,

Do you have the long rectangular box on the exhaust manifold that fits into the firewall

to heat the interior of the car? Please PM me.Thanks!

kaycee

Sorry Kaycee..both cars have regular seasonable switch exhaust manifolds. Jo Bo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest duke daddy
Hi Rear section tub is there on both cars. Thanks Jo Bo

Hello, thanks for reply. I was looking for your PM link didn't see it in your profile, but I am new so I may have not looked in the correct location. I was hoping to a price for two rear quarter panels. And both doors if have those.

Thank you sir.

Guest duke daddy
Hello, thanks for reply. I was looking for your PM link didn't see it in your profile, but I am new so I may have not looked in the correct location. I was hoping to a price for two rear quarter panels. And both doors if have those.

Thank you sir.

Hello again, just checking in... I would like to buy rear quarters and doors if still available. Hope to hear from you soon. John (duke daddy)

Guest Trent Osborne
Hello, I am brand new to the site, do you have sheet metal. (Esp. Rear quarter panels? Thank you.

Duke,

Sorry no extra body parts.

T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Trent Osborne
Hello, I am in need of a '28 Headlight switch (with the feathered flip lever) mostly. Could use a taillight asly, an original air cleaner, maybe a battery box/tray, and a 4 blade fan. Thanks, Bill

I find myself in need of parts as well, with nothing to sell at this time. Sincerely wish you the best of luck in your hunt.

Respectfully, T

Hi; I still have (2) 1928 Pontiac parts cars with lots of good parts. Let me know what you need. Thanks JO BO

I am still looking for an ignition sw, the one with the drop down handle and key in middle, hopefully with the key and operational??

• 5 months later...
Guest Donel

I am trying to get measurements on windows for my '28 Pontiac 2 door sedan.

Does anyone have measurements for windshield and door window?

Other windows are good for patterns.

Thanks;

Donel

Edited by Donel (see edit history)

• 8 months later...
Guest Paul Manuel

Kaycee I was poking around on "AllCraigslist" the other day for split head six stuff and saw an engine in a frame with that heater stuff you are looking for.

Hey Paul,....I recieved a message from you about an a heater on Craigslist, but that was not myself who was looking. As a side note, I AM looking for a '28 Pontiac headlight switch, the original feathered 'flip' style lever,....if anyone knows of one. Thanks, Bill.

• 1 month later...