Regal GS

JohnD1956

We thought we'd try something a little different at this point. So while it was still viable and worth a few bucks, we sacrificed the LaCrosse:

tn_img_5208_original.jpg

tn_img_5209_original.jpg

tn_img_5211_original.jpg

The color in these pictures is not quite right. It was an overcast day and when I reduced the files the color changed. The interior is Ebony, or, as far as I'm concerned, Black. Can't wait for a nice day to get some better photos.

Well alright, she's a beaut. I pulled up behind one of them the other day and not knowing right off what it was thought nice rear end treatment. As I got closer I saw it was a Regal and thought "Well about time, Buick finally got around to designing a nice looking rear end" Congrats JD, you did good. Let us know how she handles and responds. Happy for you ;- )

Guest Rob McDonald

I noticed your fresh avatar this morning and meant to compliment your good taste. I don't buy new cars - I prefer them aged a few decades - but I sure appreciate them. This latest in the GS line is a beaut.

You guys mis-understand. It's not that my cars don't do it for me. It's that I wound up with too many cars I want to drive. And it is difficult to decide which one to take out when I have to go somewhere. Surely you all experience the same thing? No?

This where we can help John - since you can't be in all those great cars at all times, you can at least have the peace of mind that one of us is driving it for you.

Now go have a nice cold beer and get your head around that, and leave the light on for us.

I'll toss a few cases of Killians in the trunk with your name on it. :D

Really like that picture of the 2 GS side by side. What a difference.

Edited by KAD36 (see edit history)

• 7 years later...

been a while since I added anything to this thread, and I see none of my pictures from 2013 survived the last 8 years intact.  Too bad.  But I still have this car and in the last 8 years it has accrued 45,000 miles.  And I have had the cooling system flushed, with new Dex Cool, replaced the rear brake pads, and replaced the battery and tires. We also had to replace the drivers window regulator because of a bad relay on it. 

I almost traded it in a few weeks ago but we backed off that plan and decided to keep it for now.  The main problem I am dealing with is lack of use.  I have allowed myself to worry too much about the condition of the vehicle.  To date I have a few dozen chips in the front valance panel, including one scrape where a speed bump was higher than the bottom of the valance.  But the rest of the paint is still like the day it came out of the dealership except for one ding, on the black panel between the front and back doors.  So I am guilty of letting this car sit while driving the others, and the result was that once in January, and then just yesterday, I discovered the new battery was dead when I did want to use it. 

So, I have resolved to add this car to my rotational driving program.  And tonight as I went for a ride, I discovered it was raining all around my home, just not at my home.   lol.. I know many won't see this as an old car but I don't really care.  It is a Buick, and it is 8 years old.  And I absolutely enjoy driving this car!  It does so much right! 

20210512_192400.jpg

20210512_192516.jpg

20210512_193423.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Don't sell it!  I love that car.  It was a pleasure to be given the opportunity to drive it when I attended your regional meet in 2017.

• Thanks 1