Map of Hershey

john2dameron

The maps are a great resource. Being a newbie to Hershey last year the maps in the program proved invaluable in being able to navigate around the entire site. One thing pointed out to me was to use the large light poles as reference points for general navigation then zero in from there. The light poles have numbers on them and are identified by those numbers on the maps. Won't be back for a couple of years, it's a long swim from Australia, but I will be back!

If you want to see as much as you can and want, yep, you want maps. Would say to prioritize who you want to see, of course, but also try to cover ground in as logical and efficient manner as possible. it is everything I can do to see as much of the swap meet fields as I can, and even with three solid days from Wednesday to Friday it is tough to get it all in. For some idea, I received a cheap little pedometer shortly before Fall Hershey last year, which once I figured out exactly how I was to place it upon my hip, calculated that I walked between 7 and 8 miles a day covering ground.