413 in a windsor deluxe traveler?

AdW13

OK, thanks. We will still go see. His inventory said he had a 50 Windsor last year...maybe he still has parts. It will be a good side trip...we can only stand so much family time in the city...so if we HAVE to go check out this junkyard for a day it will be a welcome break...lol . we will then be heading to Klamath falls, my hometown...do you guys know of any others we should check out?

The yard is definitely worth seeing (I have seen photos). If you are in the Medford area west of Klamath Falls, you are welcome to come by and see my 1931 Dodges, talk MoPar and grab a cup of coffee or? When are you going to be in Oregon? September? Here is Wildcat Wrecking.... John

http://www.wildcatmopars.com/

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Yeah...I bookmarked their site. We will be down there in October....I think we want to go over 58...cuz last trip through there we went from kfalls to the coast via medford cuz hubby had put the banks setup on the duramax and it started sqwacking going up the pass on 97 out of Biggs....turns out it was just warning us of very minimal tranny slippage towing our 13000 pound fifth wheel. The Allison place in Medford hooked up their computer...assured us everything was great and sent us on our way...lol...for free...anyhow..hubby used to race over there at the drags and my dad raced at the old dirt track....so I spent time there. We will try to come by and pick your brain and see your cars....and regret passing up that 25 dodge brothers for sure...pm me or STEPHEN your phone number...please...and we can let you know when we will be there.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stephen weaver
OMG that is the Holy Grail of flathead Chrysler sixes, the twin carb dual exhaust FACTORY hop up. I have no idea what that engine is even worth. I know a number of nostalgia type flathead fans have been looking for one, but nobody has ever found one.

i found a truck with "the set-up" but the guy thought the motor was longer than 25 in. i will be going back with my tape... i will take pictures, where should i post them ? duel carbs and split manifold...

this guy has a bunch of stuff. but does't get them running, just cleans them for display. called rusty relic farm.

Guest Stephen weaver
$300 bucks for a running motor... some people have all the luck. I can't guarantee the engine will fit your trans but I don't know any reason it won't.

You will have to use the carburetor off the car engine. It has 2 electrical switches to control the transmission. You may also find the exhaust manifold is different (it may have an outlet that points upward like a tractor) but your car manifolds will fit.

I would buy it even if I didn't need it. 265 engines aren't that common or easy to find. Like I say, some people have all the luck.

I'm totally impressed and envious of how solid the body is, looks like there isn't a single hole in the floor.

The interior is something new to me, all the ones I have seen were striped broadcloth. Is it because of it being the Traveller model or was the interior redone?

Now start looking for some stock wheels or at least put some hubcaps on those ugly trailer wheels.

rusty,

i found stock hub caps and wheels. they are connected to a car, same color even. he will sell me the complete car. he drug a 2 dr ht hemi home and had to take this car as part of the deal...

the hemi car has power steering, i think it must be a 55 or 56, its just starting to grow fins. it aint a 57. sw