Production info on 1954 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Newport needed.

Guest Dustman

Guest Dustman

Does anyone have information on how many of these (1954 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Newport) were produced in the year 1954? I'm putting together a show card for a fellow that owns one of 12 left and part of the copy refers to the number produced in that year. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. If anyone needs a reference about my intentions, check my website @ Dustman's Custom ShowCards - dustmanart. Thanks in advance for the information.

Guest Dustman

I just noticed an omission in my last thread regarding the 1954 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Newport. This particular car is a 2-door hardtop with the optional wire wheels. Probably will make a difference. Thanks again.

There were 3,655 of that model were built in the production run. The wire wheels were an option, I believe. I might add that there is absolutely no way to know if there are only 12 left (or how many came with the wire wheels). There is always the possibility of more lurking somewhere, not registered/licensed. Click on image a few times to enlarge......

post-37352-143142133697_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)