Imay be parting out 2 TCs in St. Louis.

please consider this post closed.

Change that to WILL be parting out 2 TCs. I just bought one that looks brand new for my princess. Post up what you need and I will send pics and price by email.

One has a beautiful leather interior with 5,500 hail damage. It is still being driven daily. Good mechanics on the car, abs works. Perfect headlights etc.

Let me know what you need.

The other has good abs, engine shot, faded paint, good trim, wheels, perfect head lights, and tail lights.

Also have 2 1/2 leather skins for seats. Close match to original.

Edited by Bill Reichert (see edit history)

Change that to WILL be parting out 2 TCs. I just bought one that looks brand new for my princess. Post up what you need and I will send pics and price by email.

One has a beautiful leather interior with 5,500 hail damage. It is still being driven daily. Good mechanics on the car, abs works. Perfect headlights etc.

Let me know what you need.

The other has good abs, engine shot, faded paint, good trim, wheels, perfect head lights, and tail lights.

Also have 2 1/2 leather skins for seats. Close match to original.

Would like to get working remote trunk release assy, and the lens cover for the trunk light. Also if the leather is black and the price is right a couple of spare seat skins wouldn't be a bad thing to have on hand. Before you cut up the hail car, have you checked with a paintless dent repair price, they can do wonders for a lot less that a body shop will charge for filling and painting. I know a paintless guy that collects Chryslers and I know he doesn't have one of these.

Larry

My apologies to all for a confusing post! The interior is Ginger. That is also my wife's nickname. The cars are 1989. I was very excited about buying this car. I am more excited now that I have seen it and bought it!!!!!!! It is show ready!!!!!!!

I bought the replacement yesterday and it is show ready. It is too beautiful to drive in the winter, so I am keeping the hail damaged car fro winter driving. I still have the Royal Cabernet and Ginger with the bad engine for parts to sell.

Parts already sold: passenger side cornering light, grill, trunk lifts,

The hail damage is on a repaint and paintless dent repair does not work on a repaint.

Edited by Bill Reichert (see edit history)

My apologies to all for a confusing post! The interior is Ginger. That is also my wife's nickname. The cars are 1989. I was very excited about buying this car. I am more excited now that I have seen it and bought it!!!!!!! It is show ready!!!!!!!

I bought the replacement yesterday and it is show ready. It is too beautiful to drive in the winter, so I am keeping the hail damaged car fro winter driving. I still have the Royal Cabernet and Ginger with the bad engine for parts to sell.

Parts already sold: passenger side cornering light, grill, trunk lifts,

The hail damage is on a repaint and paintless dent repair does not work on a repaint.

Ready for show and bought yesterday, did you get the 18,000 miler from Mound Minnesota? It was on ebay and the auction time ended yesterday. Haven't seen it personally but heard from the guy that sold me new tires that it is spectacular.

Do want to get a working remote trunk release if you have one and the lens cover for the trunk light if you have them both. Would $50.00 be enough?

Larry

I didn't get that one. I'm not going to tell you what I paid for it, but the guy knocked off $500 without my asking. He is being transferred to the Azores off Portugal. His mechanic was chasing down a code 13 and missed the fuel pressure regulator. When I pulled the vac hose off it gas poured out. Take note a code 13 means that something in that circuit is wrong not that the Map is BAD! This one is 40,000 miles. The driver floor mat looks like a shoe has never touched it.

!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ready for show and bought yesterday, did you get the 18,000 miler from Mound Minnesota? It was on ebay and the auction time ended yesterday. Haven't seen it personally but heard from the guy that sold me new tires that it is spectacular.

Do want to get a working remote trunk release if you have one and the lens cover for the trunk light if you have them both. Would $50.00 be enough?

Larry

I'm charging the battery in the part out car to check the accumulator, I think I have you covered. 50+ 10 shipping. I'll post up tomorrow. That is just a big GM trunk latch. Buick or Olds same vintage.

Guest Major Bill

I'm looking for a used compressor and associated high and low hoses for my 1991 TC. Do you have these available? If so, what are the possibilities for a quick shipment.

Thanks a bunch!

Bill

• 7 months later...
Guest superwrench1959

I don't know if you still have parts or not this late in the game but needing a pull down motor for my tops housing cracked,

much needed thanks

• 2 weeks later...