Orange Air Cleaner Paint for 425 Olds Super Rocket/Starfire engines

Need to refurbish an air cleaner for a mid-'60s 425 c.i. engine; I believe the '65-'67 Super Rocket/Starfire (not Toronado, of course) air cleaners were an orange or reddish orange (don't want to hear about how it's "red"--it's orange!). It is not the same red as the engine block paint. Any recommendations for where you can get a proper color match for this (I always check Fusick's first, but did not see any paints in their catalog outside of engine block colors.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks Joe--I will order some of that right away! Was that in the Cutlass/442 catalog? I should have thought to look there as well. Or, was it indeed in the "big car" '61-'75 catalog?

Also Joe, are you making it to Fall Hershey this year? I will have the wagon there instead of the Starfire this time around...

Thanks Joe--I will order some of that right away! Was that in the Cutlass/442 catalog? I should have thought to look there as well. Or, was it indeed in the "big car" '61-'75 catalog?

Also Joe, are you making it to Fall Hershey this year? I will have the wagon there instead of the Starfire this time around...

Glad you found it. I'll be at Carlisle Thurs-Sat and Hershey for at least one day.