55 bird badly hurt

Guest paulmac1968

Guest paulmac1968

On my way to a car show my red 55 t-bird was viciously assaulauted by a funeral director in a black caddy. I'm going to need a lot of work done. Door, rear quarter, bumper and who knows what else as we begin. I live in NE pa. Looking for a shop to bring her back to her former glory!

Thx

Paul mc.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Who is your insurance carrier? That may affect what you can do. Sending it to CASCO in Ohio might be a good option. You may also want to contact Andy Lovelace at Thunderbirds East which is in eastern PA. He may have a good place to take it to.

Good Luck,

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about your misfortune. There is a shop in havertown, pa precision auto restorations. He restored two 57 birds

for me. I was very pleased. If you have not made a decision yet, consider him. Steve Bonhage is his name.

Vince DiGiallorenzo

• 10 months later...
Guest paulmac1968

Thx for the suggestions. 11 months into bringing my Tbird back to life I need one last little item. A driver side lock cylinder and shroud. How it slipped through this whole process and we just noticed we overlooked it.... Well. .. It happens. Any leads??