Question? Frt Fender Running Lights for a 1941 Chrysler Crown Imperial (what are they worth?)

Guest Gremlin74

Guest Gremlin74

I have a pair of Front Fender Chrome running lights that we believe belong to a 1941 Chryler Crown Imperial. We saved these 30yrs ago from being tossed out and wrapped and stored them. They are in mint condition with the original wiring. I'd like to sell them. I'm just looking for an estimate on what someone thinks they may be worth. Pictures are in an album.

Edited by Gremlin74 (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
Guest Gremlin74
hellow dodgenut 41 here .I dont know what they are worth .I have been looking for a pair for my 1941 dodge coupe .if you have found out what they are worth please contact me at grannytindy@gmail.com. thanks dan wojdyla rustburg virginia.

I sent you an email, did you get it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tusler 49 New Yorker

Check Chrysler Obsolete Parts at http://www.atlaschrys.com/, ask them how much they charge for the part like you are wanting to buy it. Then you will know these parts are worth alot of money. They wanted $300 for tail light lenses for my 49 new Yorker when I checked to see how much mine are worth! It's like they said, the supply that is here is all there is for our cars that are not in high demand. It almost made me want to buy a 3D printer and start making my own lenses.