Are 36 and 37 zephyr parts interchangeable?

oldstyle

Im building a 37 sedan that's in rough shape. Im on the lookout for parts and it looks like the 36 is the same. I hope so because I always seem to end up with one year only cars. I need the rocker chrome moldings and the grille molding that goes from the top to bottom vertically. Well, need lots more then that but Ill start there...

post-52514-143142126043_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Im building a 37 sedan that's in rough shape. Im on the lookout for parts and it looks like the 36 is the same. I hope so because I always seem to end up with one year only cars. I need the rocker chrome moldings and the grille molding that goes from the top to bottom vertically. Well, need lots more then that but Ill start there...

The pieces you mention are the same between the two vehicles and all sheet metal, headlights and taillights are shared. The main differences are that the '37 Zephyr has a completely different dash, some different trip pieces (bumpers, fender wings, etc.) and various chassis pieces are different (beefier on the '37). If you have other specific issues, just ask.

• 7 months later...