1971 Buick GS

Guest TNW71

Guest TNW71

post-95568-1431421245_thumb.jpg

350 V8, 4 barrel carb. Duel exhaust through bumper. Ram Air Induction through functional hood scoops. Automatic 3 speed. 2dr hardtop coupe (vinyl white). Bucket seats. Runs well: 39,700 miles. Car lived in Montana all it's life (no salty roads). Good condition. Some aftermarket modifications on interior & rims, but would be easy to fully restore.

Video can be watched at: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B79u...it?usp=sharing

I'm open to reasonable offers, not low ballers. See Hagerty and NADA valuations below.

Regards,

Tyler

email: BigSkyTyler [ at ] gmail.com

call: 1-406-five87-six275

post-95568-143142124516_thumb.png

post-95568-143142124488_thumb.jpg

post-95568-143142124496_thumb.jpg

post-95568-143142124504_thumb.jpg

post-95568-143142124508_thumb.jpg

post-95568-143142124512_thumb.png

Guest gossir00

What kind of documentation do you have for this car? How many owners? Can you post some pictures of the engine bay and interior?

Thanks

Guest TNW71

I will send you the interior images directly.

The first owner was a dentist who bought it new in Billings, MT. 14 years later, I bought it from the Billings Buick dealership, with the understanding that they had taken it in from the original owner. Then as a young driver, I made the aftermarket modifications to suit my taste, drove it for four years, and then stored it since 1989 with only a few joy rides now and then. I have the title and the original manual and maintenance card (like an inverted credit card) for the first owner.

Guest gossir00
I will send you the interior images directly.

The first owner was a dentist who bought it new in Billings, MT. 14 years later, I bought it from the Billings Buick dealership, with the understanding that they had taken it in from the original owner. Then as a young driver, I made the aftermarket modifications to suit my taste, drove it for four years, and then stored it since 1989 with only a few joy rides now and then. I have the title and the original manual and maintenance card (like an inverted credit card) for the first owner.

Thanks for sending information on documentation and history of ownership. I am looking for a 70 or 71 GS 350 that is well documented and original. I may be able to accept one that has not been modified to the point of no return or require big bucks to return to original. In your reply you stated that you have made aftermarket modifications--could you disclose the modifications? Do you have or can you get the original invoice window sticker and dealership bill of sale? Has the car been repainted? If yes, when and was it repainted in original colors?

Edited by gossir00
Spell check (see edit history)

Guest TNW71

It was repainted, and it was not to match the original paint.

I do not have the original invoice window sticker or dealership BOS, but I do have some items from the original dealer to the original owner which I can email to you along with the interior photos. Email me directly BigSkyTyler [ at ] gmail.com with your direct email so that I can easily attach many images for your consideration. Thanks, Tyler.

Edited by TNW71
expanded reply and included my direct email address (see edit history)

Tyler,

Would you please post the additional detail, interior photos, and info per the additional mods here on the forum.

Your Buick seems to be a very interesting car.

A similar, but not modified, and well restored example was listed in the recent TV Auction.

A 'driver" is usually more interesting on this forum, but originality is certainly valued.