willys aero parts

hello, i have a few aero parts,very nice used 54 grille w/cut-out for 226 engine length, $65  nos 54 hooded parklamp hsg, $25, nos 2-dr HT door regulators,l-r,$60 ea., complete set of parts books,52-53 master,54-55 supp., & 53-55 hydra-matic, $90 various used stainless body and w/shield, backglass trim, various pricing,  at this time , no hoods, R fr, fenders, or fr. grille parts, thanks, 740-285-2298

Edited by aero-eagle
delete/add items (see edit history)

Guest sedanman

I am looking for both rear tail lamp housings for a 1952 Aero Lark and was wondering if you have a set. Thanks.

hello sedman, sorry, at this time i do not have any, will let you know if some pop up, these and the grille bar are among the hardest parts to find for these cars, try searching desert valley auto parts outside of phoenix, az. they might have some on a parts car, most all i have ever seen are in need of major re-plating, once again, sorry, but will keep eyes open in my area for you, thanks, doug

Guest sedanman

Thanks for the reply. I just picked this car up a couple of weeks ago as a shell and a pile of parts. I am missing one housing and the one I do have is in two pieces. I will try Desert Valley.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest tony white

good morning Aero Eagle. I am looking for tail light lenses for a 53 2 door ace and passenger door exterior trim. Can you help?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tony white

Yes! Finally found NOS tail light lenses for my ace. Still looking for window rubbers...HELP!

• 2 months later...
Guest tony white

I've got a really great guy I have been buying parts from. He has two 52 Willys. I will find his info and get back to you.

Guest tony white

Hey Richard..call Bruce Werven @ 701-265-3169 or email swerven@polarcomm.com. Tell him Tony White in Ft Worth Tx said Hi! He's a great guy to do business with. Bruce is on the go a lot so you might speak with his wife Kally...If you run across the latch bar that hangs down from the back of the "W" on the inside of the trunk let me know.

hello pencil, i have a trunk lid for the later style with hinges that are mounted like a modern car, no outside hinge style at this time, $75 for lid and hinges, no rust-thru, also have a 52-53 hood, needs front lip repair, and some inside support repair, not perfect by any means, i would take $50 for it, have you tried rudys kf parts in california, i heard he has some nos hoods, he is hard to contact, so early morning is best time to try, good luck, aero-eagle, doug 740-285-2298

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bedard's-aero
Hi there, I am chasing a hood and trunk lid for my 1952 Aero Wing.

any help greatly appreciated, Richard

CHECK EBAY A SET WAS JUST LISTED

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest waynesdream
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2014 at 7:42 AM, Simihacker said:

Looking to find rubber trim and windshield gaskets/rubber

Thanks

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 2:53 PM, SocalKen said:

hunting complete interior and hood for 52 aero wing 2 door sedan. Any help will be appreciated!

Guest waynesdream

I have recently bought rubber parts for windshield, back glass and other misc rubber parts from www.patwalshrestorations.com he is the only one I have found for Willys Aero rubber parts. His phone number is 781-246-3266. He is a bit hard to get in touch with keep trying.

Guest waynesdream

I have Front and Rear Seats door and door cards all with good upholstery. I am in Seattle 206-552-3937

Guest waynesdream

I am looking for the windscreen chrome and back glass chrome for the a 53 Lark (small rear window, inside sun visor rod and mount, and one good inner door handle mechanism.