handicapped parking?

ted sweet

Ted,

I may be wrong, but I would think you could park at Chocolate World in a Handicap Space, and would certainly want to shop there, and possibly eat there as well. It is adjacent to, or accessible to all Flea Market Fields.

Definitely park at Chocolate World. It's expensive but well worth it. Right in the middle of Chocolate North and South. There are plenty of handicap spaces but if you get there early - 8:00AM ish - you can park very close to the Chocolate fields in a non-handicap space with easy access. And it's easy to go back to the car for a rest, to eat or drop off your goodies.

Ted

If this parking lot is still designated as handicapped, it is free and convenient to the far north eastern end of the flee market.

When my wife was having some issues a few years ago we parked in this handicapped parking area. It is at the southeast corner where Hotel Road/W Derry Road intersect Hershey Park Drive.

If you look on Google Maps it is also just to the Northeast of the football stadium, where there is a road running diagonally through a grassy area between this parking lot and Hershey Park Drive.

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

Not needing a handicapped space, I wasn't aware of the lot Vila is talking about. I'm sure if you have a handicap plate or tag on your mirror, an attendant can direct you to a parking place. If it's free, so much the better. I've been parking in Chocolate World since 2004. Price last year was $35 for the day on black top, $25 if you park on the grass - but the grass is further away. As I said, if you are early enough, you can park on the black top right down next to the Chocolate fields.