Need help identifying 3 cars from old family photos

Guest Mary Van Dyke

Guest Mary Van Dyke

Could someone please let me know if you can identify these 3 cars? I am making a Family History Book for a friend and these old photos are of his mom's car (2 photos attached, one side view and one front view), her father's car (with the dog in the back seat) and an unknown relatives car (the oldest style). Thank you, Marypost-95352-143142056545_thumb.jpg

post-95352-14314205649_thumb.jpg

post-95352-143142056511_thumb.jpg

post-95352-143142056525_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mary Van Dyke (see edit history)

Guest Mary Van Dyke

Thank you Keiser! I forgot to mention (if it helps date the one w/ the dog in the back seat) that Mr. Walker (the driver) passed away in late 1925.

Guest Mary Van Dyke

I paid attention to what everyone has been pointing out on the touring car in photo #2. I'm looking at the radiator cap, the steps, the way the front wheel splash guard meets the lower side panel (that the steps mount to, the way the front splash guard is shaped--no room for a spare there); the way the back wheel splash guard is shaped at the very back of the car, the way the engine cover/louvers are shaped, the way the handle and the lock for the engine cover is positioned, and the way the wheels are not "multi-spoked" (if that makes sense) and then I found this website... 1924 Barley 5-Passenger Touring - Remarkable Vehicles I think you guys are on a roll with the Barley Touring models.