1937 oldsmobile f37 sedan

Guest Packardsforever

Guest Packardsforever

I was at an auction this weekend and there was a 37 Olds f37 sedan in true show condition. It only bid up to $19K. I've never seen any of these cars and it looked to be worth more than that but maybe it was the particular crowd at this auction.

What are they worth in show condition? Maybe Ebay is a better option?

Guest laddy88

Do you want a show condition car or are you willing to restore a #3

I have two 1937 F37 touring sedan for sale with a ton of parts. Body is good+; engine needs rings in #6 cyl. I have new pistons for it.. one in good shape and a complete parts/street rod car with great fenders,.Must sell my babies due to health conditions. Thanks Lad

Located in Allentown,PA laddy88@hotmail.com

I'd say it was just the crowd at that particular auction, though I don't think the 30s Oldsmobiles often go much higher than that. They're great cars and advanced for their time, but not popular compared to say a 30s Chevy or Ford. Even those sometimes go for fairly low money.

Ebay might be a worse option to get the best money.

• 7 months later...

If you wind up buying it -- or any of you other 1937 & 1938 Olds owners that read this -- I have exactly three (3) N.O.S.

Front HUB & DRUM assemblies -- will sell inexpensively -- don't want to put them in my coffin!!!

Call me -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935.... New York...