1930 Reo Flying Cloud Sedan for sale

Guest RGB187ARCT

Guest RGB187ARCT
post-95148-143142011278_thumb.jpgI know someone out there wants this gorgeous car. It is indigo blue and in original condition. It has been a show class winner in the past. I have other Reo's as well, all model 621's. I will provide additional photographs upon request.

Guest RGB187ARCT

If interested in the car, let me know what you are looking for specically. This car is in mostly new condition, with all its original parts. Bob B

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ROUGH JUSTICE

Hi, Bob - I'm Bob, too; so I'll be B2 & you can be BB. I'll bite: what's up with your 'original condition' 1930 Flying Cloud ? Does 'original condition' mean 'unchanged' - as in no new paint, no new interior, &c.? Or do you mean it has been restored, or any of the above, to 'original' specs. ? May as well tell me the price before we spend too much time on this. Then please send some photos, please to give an overall sense of the condition of the car. (Sure does not look indigo blue in the photo) My personal email is rough-justice@live.com. If you have put a pile of money into bringing the car 'back to original,' I probably can't afford it, so you can save the photos if that is what you mean by 'original condition.' You might tell me about any other really original condition 4-door sedan Flying Clouds you have for sale. Sorry, my Vintage Car ID website is on vacation tonight, so I can't ID what "model 621" means. Thank you. B2