New owner of a 1934 Dodge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]201485[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201486[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]201487[/ATTACH] Customer just bought this. Looking for original hubcaps. I have the wheels i think. Anybody have a picture and specks of the wheels for this car and the bumper guards?
Here is my originals steel artillery,with caps, but I will be using the wire wheels I have, but holding onto these.....

post-70464-143141996499_thumb.jpg

hi everyone Dave put my car on site first off I did not streetrod this car I am only the caretaker This is a nice driving and comfortable car and still has the outstanding looks of the 1934 dodge I understand the restore vs rod issue and I really like what Ian has done with his car in Australia Dave I do not need wheels and hubcaps just bumper guards Have a nice day

Edited by dbe (see edit history)

Guest 1930
hi everyone Dave put my car on site first off I did not streetrod this car I am only the caretaker This is a nice driving and comfortable car and still has the outstanding looks of the 1934 dodge I understand the restore vs rod issue and I really like what Ian has done with his car in Australia Dave I do not need wheels and hubcaps just bumper guards Have a nice day

In that case welcome :)

thank you Jason I have aiready gained a wealth of information from these threads I had a 33 sedan before this one and really liked the guality of dodge cars I have been reading up on Ian's 34 and am glad he has finally made some progress looking good

Many thanks for the compliment ( I'm blushing now !! )

I have been looking for quite a while for the bumper guards as well. There is one on ebay for sale. Maybe buy one and get the other 3 cast. Due to weight and size getting it shipped to Australia, the cost is horrendous so I just keep patiently waiting to see what comes up. Could you post some interior shots. I like to see inside as many 34's as I can.

Cheers

Ian

Ian I did not know bumper guards would be that hard to find Dave said he might have some but does not know where to look He said he may have a dozen so maybe you could get some also My interior is not as original as you would like but still has original gauges all working When you get luggage rack done I need some more pictures thanks

Hi,

I'll ask Dave and see what he has. I hope to have the luggage rack finished in a few weeks. The supports are bolted to the chassis and I've just received a few bits and pieces from the platers so all I have to do is figure out where everything goes so I'll take photos for you along the way.

Cheers

Ian

good to hear from you I can wait for the pictures do not want to rush perfection I am getting my trunk painted now and can not wait to see results It was in good shape so should turn out good Keep plugging along the end is near

• 1 year later...