1966 oldsmobile 98 convertible -need turn signal switch and wiper switch can anyone help me please

Guest eit_taylor@yahoo.com

Guest eit_taylor@yahoo.com

1966 oldsmobile 98 convertible need help finding a turn signal switch and wiper switch please help thxs

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a difference in the turn signal switch depending on whether or not the car has cornering lamps. I found one last year for a '65 98 with cornering lamps; I know there were some a available at that time, but for a pretty price. Far as I know, neither Fusick not USA Parts Supply would have one...

And also depending on whether the car is a standard column or Tilt-Telescopic.

Mike, weren't you looking for one for a 65 98 a while back?

Yes, and I found one; was trying to hunt down the exact part number that I used; while I will go ahead and post this link for the one that I needed (no tilt, and with cornering lamps), turns out I ended up buying one that had a different number (as this one was deemed too expensive) but worked the same; want to say it was for a '66-'67 full-size/Toronado, but can't swear to it.

Here's that link...

Oldsobsolete | 1965 – 1966 Oldsmobile Turn Signal Switch NOS # 910813

1966 Olds Ninety Eight LS (parts car) - ClassicOldsmobile.com

This guy may be able to help you and also with smalls that always seem to be missing or need upgrading. Not sure if you'll have to register on CO to view the ad but there are people there who have the big guys and can source parts and info, so registering wouldn't be a waste of time.

Edited by rocketraider (see edit history)