Let the invasion begin.....!

Guest The Scifi Guy

Guest The Scifi Guy

Hi guys! I’m all over the place on Opelgt.com and now I’m ready to invade this forum. My Opels all have a theme. My Red Baron car has a……….Red Baron motif. My GTX car has been made to look like a Ferrari Dino with a parallel German motif. And, finally, my Frankentrailer compliments my Red Baron car. It has propellers, machine gun exhausts, and looks like two chopped off GT rear ends butted together.

My primary purpose in Opeldom is to make other Opelers laugh, so get ready to laugh so hard that milk squirts out your nose!

199635-collingswood-mayfair-2013.jpg

199638-5-3-12-engine-drivers-side.JPG

199640-yellow-stuff-020.JPG

199639-baron-boot-2013-8.jpg

199633-carlisle-2013-pics-004.jpg

Edited by The Scifi Guy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Scifi Guy

Glad you like'em Larry. Unless of course you meant to write: "Wow. (What a whack job!)".

Very interesting seeing the list of your cars: 3 ancient Buicks, an expensive copy of an Opel GT, and another nice German car who's name we shall not mention.

2 good cars out of 5 ain't bad!

Ha! Ha! Yuk! Yuk!

Guest The Scifi Guy

Glad you liked it Larry. Unless of course you meant to write: "Wow. (What a whack job!)".

Very interesting seeing the list of your cars: 3 ancient Buicks, an expensive copy of an Opel GT, and another nice German car who's name we shall not mention.

2 good cars out of 5 ain't bad!

Here’s another fun pic for ya:

201155-weird-baron.jpg

Ha! Ha! Yuk! Yuk!

Guest The Scifi Guy

That seems to be the trend, guys who've had multiple Opels. I'm on my 5th one in 30 years. I'm approaching retirement so I'm fasttracking all sorts Opel projects before I have to start watching my spending. They're pretty inexpensive cars to fix up. You can get an oem or a totally restored better than new one for less than $15K.