Bracket Whatzit?

Ben Popadak

I have a small pile of Brush pieces and got a box of other pieces a couple weeks ago. For those looking for parts, no I don't have an engine, transmission, differential, radiator, steering column... In the box of parts there was one bracket I couldn't identify even though it has the angle bracket to strengthen the corner of the frame. Would anyone be able to post-59780-143141961084_thumb.jpgtell me what the bracket goes too?

• 1 month later...

If it is a corner frame brace, it would go above the axels. I have looked at '10, '11, and '12, and don't see anything close to this. Anybody out there with earlier models might find something. Try the Brush Owner's Association, maybe a newsletter post might get some results. Good luck.

:DThe piece is the top portion that mounts and supports the coil spring in the the car, they bolt thru the wood frame with a carriage bolt to a lower assembly holding the coil spring. They are present on my 09 Model BC and on my 10 Model D. It is part number 728D of it is right and 729D if it is left. Hope this helps Ben, How's the Rambler project going? John Ullrich 815 403 3803

Thank you John. I thought I looked through photos I could find on the internet, including the earlier years but I'll take another look. The Ramblers are in a holding pattern. Still have every desire to do something with them. Picked up a some pieces last fall, trying to talk with a few more guys just this week about a few more parts. Someday, someday. Ben