I will be at Hershey buying 1900-10 cars and parts,& sprint cars. Contact me now with your stuff!

George Albright

I will be at Hershey only Tuesday and Wednesday, buying 1900 to 1910 cars and parts. Why don't you call or email me now with what you will be selling,and we can deal ,and I can pick up at Hershey. Looking for pre 1910 cars,any condition,engines,transmissions,early chain drive rear axles,seats,bodies,etc. Also 1915-50 race and sprint cars and frames,engines,etc. Leads appreciated! George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell 352 843 1624 from 10-4 weekdays,EST; Email gnalbright@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
George, Do you want me to bring the 1 cylinder flywheel to my spot???

Frank Moring Frank. Please contact Bob Ferry in Louisville,Ky. directly. He is the one who needs one. I just posted the ad for him. I told him you would be in touch. His email is referry<wbr>@bellsouth.net I do not know if he is coming to Hershey. Thanks,George Albright gnalbright@gmail.com

Wanted: 1900-10 cars,parts,engines,planetary trans, chain drive rear axle,1900 Orient bicycle, 1903-8 Orient Buckboard parts,Aster and De Dion Bouton and Brennan and Crestmobile vehicles and engines,etc. Will be at Hershey Tues and Wed only. Have cell and email on field. I am in Chocolate field,space CT-56. Please share with your friends.

• 4 weeks later...