1925 Graham split rim

Guest stan lemmon

Guest stan lemmon

:confused:I am trying to remove 6x20 tires from split rims and understand it is possible to disfigure and bend the rims if not done properly. The tires were installed professionally but upon inspection before painting, I find they have been installed with the logo on the inside of the rims. The company has since quit business. I would like to reverse them myself. So, any ideas about procedures and tools to accomplish this? I have read about tire rim jacks but can't quite get a handle how they function. Any pictures?

Edited by stan lemmon (see edit history)

Guest stan lemmon

25 Graham Brothers. I am trying to upload pictures of rim. Will not upload. Split is vertical to rim. Straight across.

25 Graham Brothers. I am trying to upload pictures of rim. Will not upload. Split is vertical to rim. Straight across.

If this is a truck post a tread in the Dodge Bros portion of this web site. There are many interchangeable parts since dodge built part of the truck.

Limiting your photo pixel sizes to 2000 pixels or less in BOTH directions should help the photos load. If not, send them to me and I will post them here for you. John

keiser31@charter.net