several old cars

Guest fatman

I've got an idea. Why don't you list the cars by year and make? Then, give us the condition and asking price for each car.

Wouldn't that be easier?

A very good friend of mine would like to buy several cars.

fatman,

As has been mentioned, please review the forum rules:

Buy/Sell Forums

IMPORTANT: Put either FS for "For Sale" or WTB for "Want to Buy" in the subject line along with the year, make and model.

EXAMPLE: FS - 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year

Make

Model

Price

Description

Location (City, State, Country)

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone)

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY

Incomplete, overly commercial, or non-automotive related postings may be deleted without notice!

Guest fatman

Cannot seem to get the pics uploaded but cn send them via email...........

1951 Cadillac Coupe series 62, 350 Chevy, TH350.....some minor rust issues in front of right rear wheel, runs and drives....$7500 OBO

1959 Galaxie 4 door sedan, 352 automatic, with add on A/c.... dedent looking car ans drives great $5000 OBO'

1959 Galaxie Club Sedan, 2 Door sedan, 292 with Fordomatic, runs and takes gear but no brakes an d needs everything'.....$1750 OBO

1954 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door, 331 Hemi and automatic, runs great just needs a little TLC and a good home, nice unrestored car...$5000 OBO

1956 Desoto Adventurer, 331 Hemi and Automatic... older nice paint, interior is very nice and lookd untouched, runs and drives great $5000 OBO

Cal me at 256-744-8855 to set up a time to come look .....Just email me for picture.........prices are negotiable.

Stan

My sincerest apologies to Stan. I posted a message on this thread disparaging Stan and making false statements about him. I do not know Stan but considering how politely he responded to my false claims he is a man of character and a gentlemen. I ask for his forgiveness in this matter.

I deleted my message a few minutes after I posted it. But it was too late. I suppose those who subscribed to the thread were notified and may have read it before I deleted it. I apologize to you also.

I repeat. My statements concerning Stan were false, no truth, lies, and besides that I was snide. I am sorry.

I have no excuses. It is a personality flaw. My soapbox is placed on unstable ground lately.

I am taking myself off the forum for one year.

Thanks to all that have assisted me in my Buick restoration.

Dwight

• 11 months later...
Guest fatman
Hi Stan,

Do you still have the Desoto 1956 for sale?

Best regard Peter

It is still for sale, and actually belongs to a close friend of mine named Doug Owens....just give him a call at 256-593-9502