1936 1937 1938 Dodge Truck Parts

Guest Jamie Clark

Anyone know a good place to send the two doors I have to get them reworked so that the windows and door knobs will work. No window assembly in them and only one door knob.

Guest Jamie Clark

Hey Dave what would it cost to do this for me. I can either find all the handles or get aftermarket. Different vehicle handles would be fine since we have gotten away from original quite a bit.

Guest Jamie Clark

Anyone know a trick to get the pins out of the door hinges. I ground off the top of the pins and tried to drive them through the bottom and that didn't work. ground the bottoms and tried to drive them up, no dice.

I've always just blasted the hinge with "deep creep" then let sit for a few minutes then using a solid punch and hammer come up from the bottom and they pop right out.

The heat from grinding the tops off may have seized them in place. Always work your way up on pins when removing doors, at least that's my experience..

The pins are shraded at the top. Must drive from the bottom. Let it soak with anti seize. I use a 50-50 mix of trans fluid and acetone. Then use heat on the top door part of the hinge. Hinge part that attached to the body usually the pin is free. Call you this afternoon when I get into the shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kevvie

Hi fellas looking for internal windscreen garnish for my 36 pick up. It's the trim pieces that screw in from the cab to finish off the framing of the glass. 

Thx

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...