1937 Lincoln Zephyr 3W coupe for sale in SE Michigan

Considering offering for sale my 37 Lincoln Zephyr 3w coupe that still requires restoration. Still has the V12 a 3spd trans. Needs main and trunk floor pans. The main pans are reproduced by a guy in NC. A lot of spare and extra parts. Some NOS parts including headlamps and tail lenses. Extra fenders, some spare sedan doors, extra hood, just a lot of stuff. Held on to car for many years without much progress. Not sure I want to wait for retirement to start work on it. Should go to someone who will finish her right - so I'm listing it here again first before the HAMB or ebay.

Wont piece out collection (yet), unless car buyer doesnt want the parts. So please dont email me for parts yet.

I dont know what I want for the car and parts yet - I'll know it when I hear it. if I dont, then maybe it'll find it's way on ebay eventually.

Interested parties PM or email me direct. I can provide pictures and answer questions. Very busy right now trying to total up a complete inventory of parts over the next week or two.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

how much are u looking for and could u send me photos abe is my name # 520-982-2620 e mail oldtowndrywall@earthlink.net

Considering offering for sale my 37 Lincoln Zephyr 3w coupe that still requires restoration. Still has the V12 a 3spd trans. Needs main and trunk floor pans. The main pans are reproduced by a guy in NC. A lot of spare and extra parts. Some NOS parts including headlamps and tail lenses. Extra fenders, some spare sedan doors, extra hood, just a lot of stuff. Held on to car for many years without much progress. Not sure I want to wait for retirement to start work on it. Should go to someone who will finish her right - so I'm listing it here again first before the HAMB or ebay.

Wont piece out collection (yet), unless car buyer doesnt want the parts. So please dont email me for parts yet.

I dont know what I want for the car and parts yet - I'll know it when I hear it. if I dont, then maybe it'll find it's way on ebay eventually.

Interested parties PM or email me direct. I can provide pictures and answer questions. Very busy right now trying to total up a complete inventory of parts over the next week or two.

Jim

• 9 months later...

Jim,

If you start getting beat up and have to negotiate a price you are not quite happy with;

I would be seriously interested in the rear 36-37 style drivers side complete tail light assembly.

Would be interested in any parts to the drivers side tail light with the license plate stand,

I do have an extra red glass lens if that may help.

Best regards,

217-734-9400

John

• 6 months later...
Guest 1934FORD

Jim

not sure where to reply, courious if you still had vehicle and have pics you could send with price please

Bill Hughart