1936 Oldsmobile Coupe

Guest kanderso

kanderso,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum.

You need to edit your post to include a little bit more information. Some photos would also help you sell your car.

Please review the Buy/Sell Forum Rules:

Buy/Sell Forums

IMPORTANT: Put either FS for "For Sale" or WTB for "Want to Buy" in the subject line along with the year, make and model.

EXAMPLE: FS - 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year

Make

Model

Price

Description

Location (City, State, Country)

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone)

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY

Incomplete, overly commercial, or non-automotive related postings may be deleted without notice!

Guest kanderso

Nickelroadster, I apologize for not including the above information. It's my first time posting. It won't happen again!!

No apology needed as what I am saying is that it happens so frequently I just suggested something to cut down on the moderators having to chime in all the time. Nothing personal to you and you were definitely not the first person nor the last to not follow the posting rules. As long as corrections are made, we are happy. We do like to have first time users. I did not mean to make you feel unwelcome.

Guest kanderso

The above mentioned is a complete under carriage of a '36 Oldsomoblie Coupe....NO BODY!!!! Will be great for parts for an original build. Includes, orginal wheels, engine, transmission, rearend, steering colum, etc!!!! Hope that clarifies!