Parts for 1961-66 Ford F100 pickups

Guest seniorcomedian

Guest seniorcomedian

Lots of parts for sale. Hoods,Fenders,Inner fenders,Doors,some grills.Some front & rear bumpers. 3 speed manual transmissions,automatic transmission,Steering columns.65/66 body chrome.Some interior chrome.Spare tire carrier for under the bed.park lights,tail lights.Too many parts to list.You can email me for part & price. No beds or radiator core supports left. I do not ship large items like hoods,doors,etc.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fordfarmallfan

Any frames for sale? I don't care if they are 2wd or 4wd, but I want to build a 66 from the ground up and when I saw you had beds I thought maybe you would have frames. Also since you don't ship big items like doors I would like a location by state to know how far I would have to drive to pick anything like that up. Thanks

Guest seniorcomedian

I have a 65/66 Ford truck shortbed frame, it has the cab with doors, hood & fenders, inner fender aprons, also has the rear diffrential with springs, and front I beam setup. Doe's not have a engine/transmission or other parts in the cab.

I have just the subframe for a shortbed 65/66

it has the I beam setup, manual steering box, rear differential and springs.

I don't have any truck beds or core supports at all for sale at this time.

I do have doors, hoods, rear differentials, fenders, inner fender aprons, transmissions, steering columns, 1. uncut dash for a 61 to 64 lots of other parts.

Located 10 miles outside of Bluefield,Va.

If your interested further, let me know. Thank you for your inquiry.

• 3 months later...