1959 Buick station wagon roof question.

Guest remuda

Guest remuda

I am looking for a little help from the Buick folks out there. I have a 1959 Buick station wagon that I am building (on and off) when I get time between customer cars. The roof on the old girl is rusted badly, I am looking for a donor roof, and was wondering if I could widen the search a little, is the roof from the 1959 /1960 chev / olds the same? Thank you in advance for any help.

Cheers

Mack

Blue Buzzard Performance Parts Inc

Remuda Coaches Inc

www.bluebuzzard.ca

www.remuda.ca

902 369 2838 off

902 497 1437 cell

Guest Bob Call

Mack

I checked my Hollander Interchange and the 59 & 60 Buick station wagon roof is unique to those 2 years of Buick. 59 & 60 Chevy and Pontiac are the same ( 2 dr and 4 dr versions) and the 59 & 60 Olds is unique to those 2 years. My guess is the Olds would probably be the closest.

buick lesabre related images,401 to 450 - Zuoda Images

http://www.trombinoscar.com/oldsmobile/om600606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest remuda
Mack

I checked my Hollander Interchange and the 59 & 60 Buick station wagon roof is unique to those 2 years of Buick. 59 & 60 Chevy and Pontiac are the same ( 2 dr and 4 dr versions) and the 59 & 60 Olds is unique to those 2 years. My guess is the Olds would probably be the closest.

buick lesabre related images,401 to 450 - Zuoda Images

http://www.trombinoscar.com/oldsmobile/om600606.jpg

Thank you very much for looking into this for me - I think I may have to fix this old girls roof . Have a great weekend.

Cheers

Mack

• 5 months later...
Guest joewheat

Mack, I recently acquired a second 1959 Buick wagon body for use in my restoration. If you still need a roof, I'll have a good one available sometime in the spring (maybe earlier). The cars are located in Youngstown, Ohio. Joe Wheat

• 1 year later...
Guest Big Fin Tunr

Mr. Wheat, Is is possible that you also have a spare left rear load compartment glass? This is the long one with the wrap-around rear. I have a 59 Invicta wagon that I too have slowly been going through. Thank you for your time, Sean Murphy, Santa Fe, NM

Guest joewheat
Mr. Wheat, Is is possible that you also have a spare left rear load compartment glass? This is the long one with the wrap-around rear. I have a 59 Invicta wagon that I too have slowly been going through. Thank you for your time, Sean Murphy, Santa Fe, NM

Hi Sean, Sorry, but I don't have the glass that you need. Joe