1959 Buick Electra 225 conv. (pace car)

Mirko 73

• 1 month later...
Guest Skyking

Regarding your tire question: I went with Coker 820 X 15 US Royal 2 3/4 White Wall which was the closest I could find with the correct white wall width and a "brand name" that was available .

A friend of mine bought the US Royals for his '57 Caddy convertible and there's something I couldn't understand. The tread design is not correct for the Safety 800. That design is for the Safety 8. I wonder why they did this? Copyright??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good morning, i'm looking for a correct carburetor, 59-60 Carter afb. Can we help me?

Thanks Mirko

Miko,

According to this website, your car uses a Carter AFB, #2840.  Jon, the owner, also lists this number for sale from his inventory.

Love your work and your posts.  I'd say something but your work leaves me speechless.

Here's the link to the Carburetor Shop in Eldon, Missouri, USA.  Jon Hardgrove is the owner.  He's a great guy to work with.  This link is to the carburetors he's listing for sale.  His contact information is on the home page. Good luck. 

http://www.thecarburetorshop.com/Carbsale.htm

Ed

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Mr Tom, if my car is fabulous is merit of his guide patience and courtesy for having responded to my every mail in which i asked her questions. I don't know if I can never thank her in person but i will always be in debt with you.

Thanks Mirko.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...