***UPDATE*** A Goldmine of Ford Model T Information...

Hi members!

I've been busy updating the Model T Enthusiasts website, more valuable learning resources, particularly the new page about Model T uses - read about the multitude of innovative purposes the Model T was adapted to, some weird and wonderful, others just plain commonsense!

http://www.fordmodelt.net <- Click the link!

Follow the new link at the top "Model T Uses"

Stay tuned! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi members!

I've been busy updating the Model T Enthusiasts website, more valuable learning resources, particularly the new page about Model T uses - read about the multitude of innovative purposes the Model T was adapted to, some weird and wonderful, others just plain commonsense!

FordModelT.net - For Model T Owners & Enthusiasts <- Click the link!

Mitch , its been a pleasure to meet you to day at the Foster Tuncurry show and meet you and your model T in person ,as it is original even to the left hand configuration as the car was produced from the Ford factory in 25 , hope you had a good day as I did with the 1929 International Night Soil truck which as your car did was overlooked by many people that has never seen any vehicle from this 1920,s time period . Look forward tohearing from you in the future .

Hi members!

FordModelT.net - For Model T Owners & Enthusiasts <- Click the link!

Mitch , its been a pleasure to meet you to day at the Foster Tuncurry show and meet you and your model T in person ,as it is original even to the left hand configuration as the car was produced from the Ford factory in 25 , hope you had a good day as I did with the 1929 International Night Soil truck which as your car did was overlooked by many people that has never seen any vehicle from this 1920,s time period . Look forward tohearing from you in the future .

regards Bob