Tool kit for STuTZ1921 KLDH Tourer

Guest KTS

Has anyone put together, or does anyone know a source for defining what tools would make up a factory tool kit for the late T-Head Stutz? All I have is a wheel wrench, there must have been more!

Thanks, KTS

• 1 month later...

An update - I found a picture from a Stutz manual Ed Downey had that shows the tools delivered with the KLDH cars: In addition to the wheel wrench, there was a ball peen hammer; four double open-end wrenches; two distributor wrenches, on with feeler gauge(s?); a large single open-end wrench for the water pump outlet packing nut; a C-type wrench for the water pump packing nut; a pair of slip joint pliers; a T handled socket for the cylinder head nuts (3/4"); a double ended box wrench for the spark plugs; a large screwdriver; an inspection lamp and chord; an air hose for filling tires; an oil can; a Simplex 41 jack with hook attachment and handle; an odd bent square stock u shaped wrench for the " front water pump" (?); and the starting hand crank.

no maker on any part but the Jack. I can not load the picture from my Ipad, but will be happy to send it to anyone who emails me through the forum.

• 8 years later...