Hi Im New and could use some help with a Bradly for Sale.

Guest wamoe62

Guest wamoe62

I Have a 1977 Bradly GT VW. I need to sell it and am having a hard time trying to figure out where I should start. I could really use help in trying to figure out where I can get its worth and a good place to sell it. Please help me!

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Guest wamoe62

Hello,

I have a 1977 White Badley GT VW for sale! Its White, with white leather interior, runs great, and is registered and has a certificate for smog exempt.

If anyone can help me locate a place that also purchases or sells this type of vehicle or any information that could lead to that, I would appreciate it.

thank you

Guest wamoe62

Yes, it is a kit car. Im really trying to find a value on it, thank you for your help.

Do you know of any company buyers?

The biggest VW website that also has free clessifieds is the Samba. I think it is at thesamba.com if not try google for the site.

however, you may get a better price on ebay, if a buyer never heard of the Samba. Hard to say.

I can tell you having owned one of these in the past that if you are over 5 and a half feet tall you have to take the drivers side roof off to be able to fit in the thing.

Mine didn't look very much like Keisers pic. but rather had one piece door and T-top, like a gull wing. Only was a one piece of darker plastic from the center of the roof to the door sill.

Cool to look at but not very practical.

There are kit car sites and dealers all over the place. With Google you should be able to scare one up.

As far as getting its worth, you can either get it appraised or you can look on ebay, hemmings, Auto Trader classics, etc. and see what similar priced cars are being sold for in similar condition to yours. As far as selling, you can post in the buy/sell section on this site, or you can use the same places I just mentioned above. You may also want to look into some VW sites for selling, since your Bradley has a VW engine, I'm assuming. check to see if there are any Bradley clubs locally or online.

Guest Henry White

Hello, The only advice I can offer is that you must be able to post pictures. Otherwise, it wouldnt matter if you were offering gold bars for a buck a piece, no picture no sale. Odd too, considering that a fella could post fine pics, then ship garbage, or nothing at all.

I would check past transactions on eBay. You will probably find a lot of low bids and no-sales, but at least that's a start. Replicars don't tend to have a high resale value, since the quality of construction varies so widely. Whatever you do, your best bet is to advertise nationally. You only need to finding the one person who can't live without your car.

You need lots of photos and an accurate description of the engine/trans condition.

Good luck.