Modifird Buicks at the Ocean City,MD Cruise pics

Guest Hector

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 70WildcatVert

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. We did not make it over to the convention center lot. Still maybe 20-25 Buicks spotted all weekend? Hopefully the wife's Wildcat will be cruising the coastal highway at the next Cruise OC.

Guest Hector
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. We did not make it over to the convention center lot. Still maybe 20-25 Buicks spotted all weekend? Hopefully the wife's Wildcat will be cruising the coastal highway at the next Cruise OC.

I did see what I thought was a '66-'67 4dr Wildcat that looked very stock cruising Fri night.There were two couples in the car and I figured that there were at least 250 years worth of living amongst them,they were having a ball just cruising around.Did not see the car again to take the picture,looked for it tho.

I did see what I thought was a '66-'67 4dr Wildcat that looked very stock cruising Fri night.There were two couples in the car and I figured that there were at least 250 years worth of living amongst them,they were having a ball just cruising around.Did not see the car again to take the picture,looked for it tho.

250 divided by 4 = 62.5 tha's :cool:

• 6 months later...

I just found this thread. Very neat, I have visited Ocean City MD quite a few times, as I had a cousin that lived near there, even drove my '56 Roadmaster down there once, but never when there was a cruise on.

It's about a 12-13 hour drive from home, so not an easy drive after work!

Keith

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...