WTB 27/28 Chev parts

Guest art s

Guest art s

Looking for the door latch covers from a 27/28 Open Chev. Also need toe board supports, and sill covers.

Guest art s

I called Gary about a month ago. I think he said he had everything except the door latch covers. Found a fellow out of Aus who makes them but only accepts Paypal and is a little spendy + shipping. We do not have an account with Paypal. Trying other sources first. Thanks for the tip, any others come to mind?

Edited by art s
Sentence additions (see edit history)

Guest 27chevtruck

if Gary doesn't have it I usually go to eBay, and if eBay doesn't have It I look at a picture and make it my self lol, But the only other people iv found are local to me and they don't have many parts, manly just engine and chassis parts. Do you have a picture of what your looking for ? also you wouldn't happen to know anyone around you with the rear half of a two door laying around do you ? like the back to a coupe or a Two door capital. im on the hunt my self for what seems to be hard to find parts.

Guest art s

There was a coupe we spotted on a tour last year just sitting by the road near an abandonded house. A couple of other fellows later went back to look at it but I'm not sure what if anything was saveable. There was another coupe in the Seattle area, it was sold to a fellow down in CA who was going to make a doodle-bug out of it. I do not know what he did with the rest of the body. There is a coach here in the Columbia River Region the fellow may sell. Awfully long way to come for large body parts but whatever. The piece(s) I have not located is the latch post cover for a roadster or touring. It has the rubber stops in it and several small details and curves around the actual latch catch on the post.