For Sale 1961 - 1963 Thunderbird Front Bumper/Grill Assembly

mpneroz

I have listed for sale a 1961 Thunderbird front bumper, grill, push bar and signal lamp assembly. Unit is in driver condition. The chrome is driver quality, can be polished out, used on a driver quality car or is a really nice core for rechrome. Not all pitted up or dented. The only rusty spot is on the push bar on a vertical bar near the license frame where the push bar is rusted inner side. You would almost not see it mounted on a car. Easy repair I would think with stainless weld. The plastic lenses say FT 61. I have pictures. If you PM me an email address I can shoot them to you.

Asking $275 + shipping. I will ship unit whole via truck freight on a pallet, cost based on actual buyer location.

Mike

• 3 months later...
Guest ohmie77

Do you still have the bumper?

I have listed for sale a 1961 Thunderbird front bumper, grill, push bar and signal lamp assembly. Unit is in driver condition. The chrome is driver quality, can be polished out, used on a driver quality car or is a really nice core for rechrome. Not all pitted up or dented. The only rusty spot is on the push bar on a vertical bar near the license frame where the push bar is rusted inner side. You would almost not see it mounted on a car. Easy repair I would think with stainless weld. The plastic lenses say FT 61. I have pictures. If you PM me an email address I can shoot them to you.

Asking $275 + shipping. I will ship unit whole via truck freight on a pallet, cost based on actual buyer location.

Mike