89 Maserati TC 8valve for sale

Guest Ray Baker

Guest Ray Baker

I am the original owner of this car and it has less then 9000 miles on it. I bought it for my wife and obviously she did not drive it much. It has been stored for more then 20 years in my garage only to come out in the last two years to get it running again. I replaced and repaired the radiator, heating coil, injectors, fuel pump and AC. Runs great, the hard top was removed once and the cloth top has never been up. Paint is very good and it has the original tires and wheels. It is a great car, I just need the space. Email me for more info if interested. I am asking 10K. Thanks...bsore@hotmail.com

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Ray Baker

Thanks for the offer but I am at the age of just trying to simplify my life and reduce the amount of "things" that I have. They both sound interesting but no thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ray Baker

Hello everyone, just want you to know this car is still for sale and the price has come down to 6K but if I cannot get that for it I will be returning it to the "barn"! Then I will be trying to sell one of the other toys, 66 Buick Riviera with less then 40K miles, 78 Cadillac Biarritz with less then 20K miles, 66VW dunebuggy(similar to the Manx) or a 22 foot Sun Ray boat with cuddy cabin with less then 10 hours on it. Any interest for any of these please contact me at bsore@Verizon.net , Thanks