hershey flea market spaces

Guest thermoman

Guest thermoman

uggg. i just noticed that i didnt send in my card to renew my space at hershey show this year. i would lke to return as a vendor and realize that my old spot is gone. in years past i remember a request form in the april issue to send in for spots? am i correct on this. i dont see a card in the april issue. i called hershey and the answering service says they wont be in the office until july. i would really like to return to the show as a vendor, can someone please help steer me in the right direction.

thank you charles

Charles, the request card goes out in the May issue in about 14 days. The first weekend in July we will send out registration info to those who have asked for it. The flea market has very few spaces left for this year so you must send your completed forms in immediately if you want any chance of getting a space.

• 2 months later...
Charles, the request card goes out in the May issue in about 14 days. The first weekend in July we will send out registration info to those who have asked for it. The flea market has very few spaces left for this year so you must send your completed forms in immediately if you want any chance of getting a space.

Steve, I talked with you several times last year about my problems with losing my spaces of many many years. We appreciate you taking us to the Region tent to speak with them. I have followed all the instructions and sent in the meet request form and then when i received the reply July 2nd we mailed a letter and a check for three spaces the same day, with next day delivery. When can I expect to hear something? My understanding was by the middle of July. We have a lot of plans and arrangements to make depending on word from the Region. I hate to call and bother them but will if it's needed. Thanks for any insight. Jerry jerry.ashley28694@gmail.com