Willys Jeepster

Wanted to Buy;

'48- '50 Willys Jeepster as a parts/donor vehicle. Prefer it have decent body tub but will consider all vehicles for the parts. Trying to build one good vehicle. Let me know whatever you have available. E-mail or call 860-868-7012 Thank-you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Kingsley

My next door neighbor (not a youngster by any means) has a '48 Jeepster that belonged to his dad and which he would like to drive around the Palisades on a Sunday afternoon. Not trying to keep it original (shame!) but wants to make driving it a pleasure. He is well up in his years and wants power steering on that flat head four. I have managed to find him some info that covers virtually everything except the mounting of the pump. Anyone have any suggestions?

I am working with the Buick Reatta now - '88/'91 re-designing, retro-fitting and replicating some non available parts for them.

Prior to that, I was a Jeep CJ fellow with the last being any '82 CJ8 Scrambler which I brought from New Orleans to California -via truck of course. Given its Louisiana background and they do not know the meaning of the word SMOG, I decided to install the Howell Fuel Injection system in lieu of the old Carter BBD. Passed SMOG with no problem and is a tremendous improvement in every way and well worth the investment.

California real estate being what it is and with limited space to store, I sold the CJ in order to concentrate on the Reatta stuff. Not too sure I did not make a mistake.

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts