Enjoy Weather and Show - Westminster, MD (Gettysburg)

40ZephSedan

Yahoo Weather is showing sun and a great weekend for this coming LZOC/LOC show Thurs May 2 - Sun May 5 at the Best Western in Westminster, MD. Might want to think about enjoying '36-'48 Zephyrs, Continentals, V12's, Big Lincolns (30's), etc as well as get out and enjoy the weather if you haven't already made plans!! Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for posting the note encouraging people to get out for the meet. I am hoping to come up for the day on Saturday. Is the car show at the Westminster hotel or at some other location? What time is the concours and when do the cars start assembling for the show?

I ll look forward to seeing you at the show!

Thank you and have a safe trip!

Phil in Annapolis

Hey Phil, the cars will be displayed at the Best Western hotel in Westminster on Sat. They usually enter judging about 9 or 10:00 AM and many will move out by 2:00 because that is when the tech seminar starts on Sat. I think they plan to meet along the highway in Gettysburg (30 min) away on Sun to watch the cars on the Lincoln Hwy go by. What better way to enjoy the nice spring weather, than with our old cars! Paul