Sun visor clips

Guest mid life crisis

Guest Kingsley

Mid Life Crisis - as Ronnie has mentioned, we do have the Reatta convertible Sun Visor Clips in all five of the OE colors. They are an excellent replication of the OE part and when placed side by side with the OE clip, it is virtually impossible to distinguish between the two. As the OE parts were, they are injection molded and the resin is colored prior to molding so the colors are homogeneous. We did make a slight change in the makeup of the ABS resin by making it slightly flexibile and they will not crack as do the OE parts. In this respect, they are far superior to the OE part and that is always our goal when doing replications. We ship daily by USPS and I am quite sure that you would be pleased with them. My replication is listed on Ebay; however, it is less expensive to purchase through my website.

Kingsley

www.reattaspecialtyparts. We are on the list of vendors in the Reatta Resource thread in the Buy/Sell section of the Forum. We offer specialty parts for the Buick Reatta, i.e, two models of Headlight Motor Repair Kits, Sunvisor Clips and replacement EZ On tops for the convertibles. Our products have no equal in the market.

Edited by Kingsley (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
Guest Kingsley
Hi, do you still have those sunvisor clips?

Yep, still have them in all five of the OE colors.

A good place to see them is my website - www.reattaspecialtyparts.com.

While looking at the sun visor clips, also note my headlight motor repair kits. The NEW DESIGN is for the Reatta owner who wishes only to have properly working headlight assemblies for the life of his car whereas the RETRO-FIT has precisely the same features but also covers the needs of the owner who likes to keep his Reatta as original as possible. Add the EZ On convertible replacement tops to the list and you have the offerings of Reatta Specialty Parts.

I would be happy to work with you any way that I can.

Kingsley Baker

Reatta Specialty Parts