1934 Ford Lincoln Series K

post-71225-143141879341_thumb.jpg1934 Ford Lincoln V12

Year :1934

Make : Ford Lincoln

Model : Series K

Price : $29,000 OBO

Description : complete in original condition.

Location (Phila, PA. USA)

Contact Information: You must send me a phone number to call you then we can exchange more info to schedule a visit.

This is my posting and my Uncles car.

Ben

Edited by bjtstarfire
Trying to follow the "Posting Rules" more accurately. (see edit history)

I have always wondered what the big mystery with price is? First thing I'm going to ask you after I get the sales pitch is how much are you asking for it, as I'm sure most everyone interested in any car posted will? We all, even the rich guys, have a budget that we can afford or want to spend on a particular car. If the car is out of that budget we just both wasted each others time. This goes for every car posted without a price not this post exclusively.

So true... I once spent an hour on the phone with a nice gentleman who wouldn't tell me the price until he'd told me every little detail about car...then named a price three times market value...

So please post price per rules...

bjtstarfire,

Some larger photos would make it easier for you to find a buyer. The size of the photos in the craigslist ad are so small it is very difficult to see much detail about the car.

From the pictures it appears to be a tudor, otherwise why would it have individual seats in the front that would fold up, if it was a four door sedan it would have a solid bench type front seat.

Appears to be a close coupled body, almost like a 4-passenger coupe, but as you say hard to tell from pictures, I had to put them on my Ipad and zoom in.....

If it's good mechanically there's some real value there.....

Guest Rob McDonald

When I first saw this ad, I thought, ouch, don't be calling a Lincoln a Ford. Then when auburnseeker posted a side view of the same model, I realized Ford Lincoln isn't so out of line. This car looks for all the world like a '32 Ford Victoria perched on the back of a truncated Lincoln K chassis, with a stubby built-in trunk grafted on. Interesting. Not exactly beautiful but interesting...

post-31482-143141876128_thumb.jpgFord styling followed Lincoln styling to some degree. Look at a 1925-27 Lincoln, then look at a 1928/29 Model A....

I tried to find some pictures, these are small I think, but do your own Google and you'll see the similarities....

To be this '34 Lincoln is a great body style with and interesting engine, wish I had the place and money to put in my garage!

post-31482-143141876127_thumb.jpg

There were two series of Model K in 1934, the KA and the KB, with the KA having a 136" W.B. and the KB a 145" I believe they shared the same engine.

It's difficult to say what the seller has without a full side view. I think either series could be had with side mounts. Of course the KB with the 145" W.B. would be more valuable, but both series were built to the highest standards, with the difference being the W.B. and trim.

The picture that Auburnseeker posted appears to be a KA based on how close the spare tire is to the front door, indicating hood length, where most of the differences lie.

A worthy car indeed, but it will take much money to restore to original.

Regards from Tom in Ca.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a price or some other info missing in original post, and he went back and corrected it, thus you don't see the error.....I'm curious too if car sold, Lincolns are great values in todays market, fine cars at reasonable prices....

Guest rjones

Even if Lincoln has sold, he said there was a very large inventory of other vehicles. I'm sure all would be interested in what is there but there is no contact info!

Guest rjones

If sale falls through, I would be interested. Also interested in any other cars! Will be watching for other posts. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...